Pages

Monday 28 January 2013

Quando Falo com Sinceridade não sei com que Sinceridade Falo -When I speak with sincerity not know that I speak Sinceri

 I do not know who I am, that I have soul.

When I speak honestly do not know that I speak sincerely. Am
variously other than one I do not know if there is (if these others).

I feel that I have no beliefs. Enlevam me cravings that repudiation. My
perpetual care about me me perpetually tip betrayals of a soul
character that maybe I have not, nor she thinks I have.

I am multiple. I'm like a room with many mirrors fantastic
twisting reflections for a single false reality that no previous
is nowhere and is in all.

As the pantheistic tree feels [?] And even the flower, I feel more
beings. I am living lives of others in me halfway, as if the
my being partake of all men, half of each [?]
for a sum of non-selves synthesized in a self fake.