Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

O jardim da minha vida - The garden of my life

É realmente o jardim da minha vida, já me conheçe, eu conheço bem o rio. O rio também já me conheçe. Andamos de mãos dadas com a natureza. Temos de ter mais respeito, pelas formas que nos rodeiam, o ar que respiramos, as árvores que beijamos, o mar que abraçamos. Até as pedras merecem respeito, tudo tem o seu lugar no mundo menos a guerra. It really is the garden of my life, already know me, I know the river well. The river also already know me. We walk hand in hand with nature. We need to have more respect for the forms that surround us, the air we breathe, the trees that i kiss, that hug the sea. Even stones deserve respect, everything has its place in the world less war. I´m so sorry for my bad English! google translator, not so good.