Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

A vida de um fotografo em Chaves Dezembro . 2014 --- The life of a photographer in Chaves December. 2014


The situation is very bad for my and my dogs , no money to buy a food , stole my home  two times and stole some stuff photograph  .Other DSLR  i sold to eat and pay taxes and my health. There is no support in Portugal for culture . I wrote a letter to Chaves city Hall ,( no answer ) If you who want to help me with something to buy photography equipment, to work and get money  to buy one DSLR  or to give a support   to do pictures and make photography i accept  secon hand material  : my account
 PT50  0033 0000 0048 0227 9609 2 BCP - NIB 003300000048022796092 - BCP . I live with two dogs that were abandoned and the three are this Christmas without family only the dogs and alone stupid life . Best regards from Chaves - Portugal : Pedro Malheiros - Merry Christmas  2014 !

I want to finish me sick of living like this, I feel sorry for my dogs. because even want to die, buy rat medicine and drinking, I have to leave this crap life, no friends or family a Christmas at home in bed with nothing, bad, or  not Human Love no Affection.Spend Christmas at home with no one in bed with my dogs, sad thinking about the days when you had family in bed because it's cold, I have no vice no alcohol or cigarettes nothing like two sandwiches and juice or Coca Cola .Christmas Time . and I'm here to kill myself of will sick of this life. If somebody wants me wish Happy Holidays to my


Passo o Natal em casa sem ninguém, na cama com meus cães , triste a pensar nos dias em que tinha familia, na cama porque faz frio , vicios não tenho nel alcool nem cigarros nada, como duas sandes e sumo ou Coca Cola no Natal e fico aqui com vontade de me suicidar ando farto desta vida . Se alguém me quiser desejar boas festas meus e- mail :
pedromanuelfmr@gmail.com