Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

gentes e locais desta cidade - people and places of this city

for to get a sponsors for my job send a e-mail : pedrmanuelfmr@gmail.com
espero que a presidencia da camara de Chaves que vai ser eleita neste dia 29 ajude os artistas como eu que nos sacrificamos pela cidade com amor e carinho , ainda estou á espera de uma resposta do Sr. Presidente .
Que nada me diz e já me desloquei três vezes á C.M. Chaves , bem vou cair nos esquecimento , Portugal sempre foi um pais de costas viradas para a cultura , como casos de Daniel Rodrigues que teve de vender a máquina para comer , eles são assim e lamento , porque afinal quem tem amor á cidade de Chaves é que anda pela rua ao sol ou á chuva a caminhar pelas ruas a fazer fotografia , muitas vezes para matar saudades de alguns emigrantes espalhados pelo mundo , ou arranjar turistas para conhecer a cidade de Chaves , palavras do fotógrafo oficial da cidade : Pedro Malheiros
I hope that the presidency of Chaves city Hall  that will be elected on this day 29 help artists like myself that we sacrifice for  the city with love and care, I'm still waiting for a response from the Mr.  President. Which tells me nothing and I have already shifted three times will CM Chaves and will fall into oblivion, Portugal has always been a country of backs to the culture, as cases  like Daniel Rodrigues had to sell the machine to eat, they are well and I am sorry, because after all who has love will city ​​of Chaves is walking down the street in the sun or in the rain to walk the streets to do photography often to catch up with some emigrants around the world, or get tourists to visit the city of Chaves, words of the official photographer of the town:Pedro Malheiros